The Pool is scheduled to open this Friday, May 22nd Please read this entire post for all details.
Document 1: Pool Guidelines– This document describes the rules and guidelines that everyone entering the pool area acknowledges to and agrees to uphold. As stated in the document all users use so at their own risk and agree to following the Covid 19 State mandated rules and the other CDC and Department of Health guidelines established to stop the transmission of this very contagious virus. (document posted under Sports Park)
Document 2: Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement – This document must be signed in the presence of an HOA representative prior to being granted access to the pool complex. (document posted under Sports Park)
The following procedure has been established for processing this document so please review carefully.
* All Amenity access cards are being deactivated to the pool lock
* A HOA Board member or Administrative representative will be at the pool Wednesday (May 20), Thursday (May 21), and Friday (May 22) from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM to witness the signing of the Waiver.
* All residents must print a copy of the Waiver and bring it with you to the pool area on one of the days and times listed above but DO NOT SIGN prior to arriving. The signature must be witnessed.
* Bring your current Amenity Access Card(s) with you.
* Bring a picture ID with your name on it.
After the waiver and hold harmless document is signed the card will be reactivated as quickly as possible but typically within 24 to 36 hours. If you plan to use the pool on Friday, I would recommend getting the document signed Wednesday evening.
Should you not sign the document on one of these three (3) scheduled times, you will need to make an appointment through Carolyn Nooney to sign and then have it processed. It may take a little longer than the 24 to 36 hours to reactivate a card. There will be NO instant reactivation’s.
We recognize that this is an inconvenience but it is necessary for the Association to insure and document that the terms are fully understood and accepted prior to entering the pool area.
Your cooperation and understanding will be appreciated.
Four Seasons on Lanier HOA, Inc.
Board of Directors