Neighborhood Watch and Safety Tips
The non-emergency number for Hall County is 770.536.8812 , but if you don’t have this number handy, just call 911.
- Tell trusted Neighbors when you’ll be out of town and if you are going to have anyone stopping by/doing maintenance while you are gone.
- Have mail and newspaper stopped or collected by a neighbor if you are going to be gone for more than a day or two.
- Keep a log of the serial numbers on your electronics in case someone breaks into your house and steals something. The serial numbers may help them track down your items.
- ALWAYS lock your car-even if it is in your driveway
- If you witness suspicious acts or people, call 911, the police will check it out.